What’s the perfect snack to munch on while reading ‘Going On a Bear Hunt,’ or actually going, on a bear hunt? Black Bear Bait Trail Mix of course!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to make and is an ideal way to get little hands involved.
Black Bear Bait Trail Mix Recipe
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 cup Gold Fish pretzels (or preferred flavor)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup jelly beans
- 1 cup graham cereal (not shown in picture)
- Allow little helpers to measure out one cup of each item pouring it into a large bowl, and mix well.
- Add additional helpings of child’s favorites. Leave out the things they don’t like, or even add other snacks to make it your own.
- Separate into snack bags or cute containers for gifting.
What’s your child’s favorite snack to munch while reading?